20 acre property within the township of Angaston
Cropping - ANGASTON SA
Dreaming of that genuine country life? Located only minutes from the Main Street of Angaston, this unique 20 acre (approx.) property is settled amongst large established gum trees and rolling hills and will make all your dreams come true…
Nestled on the side of the hill is a three bedroom log cabin with wrap around verandas, and plenty of space for chooks, sheep, even a horse, providing you with the perfect base to enjoy country living at its best.
Relaxing with family and friends is easy. In the summer months you will find yourself sitting on the front veranda enjoying long lunches and in the cooler months a cozy night in with a glass of Barossa red relaxing in front of the centrally located slow combustion heater creates the perfect ambiance.
Features of the home and property include:
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen areas with slate flooring, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, ample cupboard storage and red gum bench tops
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Centrally located family bathroom with shower, bath, basin and separate toilet
– Slow combustion heater
– 40,000 litres (approx.) of rainwater (plumbed throughout the house)
– Double carport and garden shed
– Fire fighting pump and hoses
– Large shedding facilities with horse stable, power and concrete slab to half of the shed, as well as the ability to drive through to access the horse arena and adjoining paddocks
– Olive grove with 200 (approx.) olive trees to create a passive income
– 4 large paddocks with adjoining gates (suitable for horses)
– 1 Title/Dual Zoning
– And so much more……
Frequent visits from the local families of Kookaburras, Kangaroos and native wildlife will make you fall in love with the peace and tranquility that this property provides.
This property has been enjoyed by the current family for the past 22 years and is now ready to capture the hearts of a new family who are looking to treat themselves to a lifestyle they deserve.
If this property has captured your attention then please contact Sara for further information contact on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9.56 hectare
- Floor Area is 134 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces