Homestead among the vines...
House - ANGASTON SA
Charming, elegantly appointed and steeped in local history this stunning Angaston property is being offered as an “Expression of Interest” until 20th December 2019 at 5pm
This stunning stone homestead was originally built in the 1900’s and offers a 8200 m2 (approx.) allotment, including 1 acre (approx) of mature Shiraz vines.
Offering all that a Barossa lifesyle desires this home is private, spacious and has plenty of room for entertaining……
Features of this property include:
• Stone walls with mature trees and gardens
• An in ground concrete salt chlorinated swimming pool with wood oven pizza, great
shaded areas as well as several paved areas for long lunches with friends and family
• Separate under cover paved entertaining area with lighting, fans and outdoor caf
• Galley kitchen with stunning Granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and in
ground cellar with internal access
• 4 main bedrooms with high ornate ceilings, ceiling fans, fireplaces, built in robes,
ornate lead light doors and windows as well as polished wooden floors
• Spacious dining/living area with polished wooden floors, picture rails, ceiling fan,
slow combustion heating and split system – this room is simply stunning!!
• Modern family bathroom centrally and conveniently located
• A second spacious family bathroom and laundry have also been added within the modern
renovation/extension (please refer to the floor plan for orientation)
• Large second living area with French doors, split system and polished concrete
• Separate shedding (close to the house for easy access and secure parking) with the
addition of a separate studio/teenagers retreat or study
• Second double bay garage (great for further storage)
• Rainwater tanks and so much more……
This is a property that offers grand proportions and room for everyone!!
To arrange your private inspection or for further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.