A touch of elegance.....
House - ANGASTON SA
Newly renovated in neutral tones, this 3 bedroom maisonette is nestled into a quiet hub within the centre of Angaston.
Located within easy walking distance to the Angaston oval as well as the main street of Angaston with its cafes, restaurants, 7 day supermarket and local stores – you will love this bustling little town.
Offering polished floor boards, ducted air-conditioning and high ceilings, this property won’t last long…
Further features of the property include:-
– 3 bedrooms (with walk in robes in 2 bedrooms)
– Great storage solutions with lots of cupboard space and a beautiful easy-care
– Renovated modern eat in kitchen which flows through to the rear entertaining deck
– European style laundry which maximises the space within the home
– Modernised bathroom
– Large double shed (5.5m x 7.5m approx.) with wide driveway, perfect for parking 4
cars (approx.) and easy access to the shedding
– Garden/implement shed as well as smaller lined shed for storage
Representing great value in a popular area within Angaston, call Sara La Nauze today on
0407 775 951 or 8564 3884 to secure your private inspection or for further information.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.