Classic and Stylish, this one won't disappoint …….
House - ANGASTON SA
Originally built in 1935, this classic Stone Bungalow in the heart of Angaston has been renovated sympathetically to the era it was built, however oozes style and modern sophistication.
Located between both the Angaston “Horse” park as well as the new Angaston Adventure Playground, this property sits in a class of its own.
Why you will love this home:
– Wide spacious entry/hallway with ornate timber features
– Spacious master bedroom with large windows which allow natural light to filter in
– Two stylish and modern bathrooms which feature double sinks and free standing bath (in the main bathroom) and neutral tiles
– Large lounge area with ornate ceilings, original woodwork, open fireplace, and polished floors. The open plan living area flows seamlessly through to the dining area and includes a pot belly wood heater
– New wiring throughout
– New plumbing throughout
– Enclosed and private yard, perfect for entertaining with mature trees and established gardens with double gates at the rear
– Double garage with electric roller doors for easy and secure access to the property
– 3 spacious bedrooms with the 3rd adjoining with a playroom/craft room, sewing room or study area.
– Stylish kitchen which offers so much bench space as well as a breakfast bar (with an view into the back garden), walk in pantry with cellarette, pura tap, 900ml SMEG electric oven and induction cooktop, beautifully matched cupboards in the kitchen as well as throughout the home
– Alarm system
– Laundry with great storage and hanging space as well as room for either a top or front loading washing machine and dryer.
– Ducted heating and cooling as well as a split system in bedroom 3.
– Stylish and modern lights used throughout the home.
Whether you love entertaining with your friends or family or you like to pop down to grab a coffee from the local coffee shops, enjoy buying cheese from the local artisans or merely walking to the
local 7 day supermarket – this is a house where the convenience of where it is located, will make living in this great town an absolute pleasure.
This one won’t be on the market for long, please contact our office on 8564 3884 or Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 to arrange your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 557 m²