Stunning Stone Villa........
House - KEYNETON SA
Centrally located within the township of Keyneton in the Barossa Valley, this 3 bedroom stone Villa is ready for it’s new owners……
Boasting a commanding presence and great curb appeal as well as plenty of shedding options, this property could be just what you have been looking for….
Features of the property include:-
– Polished floor boards throughout the original home
– High ceilings, ornate hallway with decorative features and fireplaces, spacious bedrooms
and an in ground dry cellar (accessible with internal stairs).
– In ground rainwater tank (approx 60 litres and feeds through to the whole house with the
exception of the toilet and laundry (ie washing machine)
– Solar panels – 10 kw (approximately 40 panels)
– Established low maintenance garden/lawns with fruit trees
– Spacious eat in kitchen with polished floorboards and slow combustion heating
– Enclosed rear yard (great for younger children to play or to keep animals safe)
– Walking distance to Keyneton Primary School
The rear of the property offers a large open plan living area and is currently used as a dining area as well as a living room.
The family bathroom is located adjacent to the main living/dining area as well as the separate laundry.
Sliding doors enable you to move easily between the living/dining area and the large rear decking that overlooks the rear paddocks and backyard. Perfect on Summer evenings to enjoy with friends and family.
Two sheds (3.5m x 5.5m approx) and (4m x 7m approx) offer great storage solutions as well as room to keep your cars secure. A smaller garden shed is also located within the back yard and creates great storage for all of your garden tools.
This property offers character and a great location.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing of the property, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.