Executive Built Family Home
House Sold - GREENOCK SA
** UNDER OFFER**
Nothing but the very best describes this outstanding family home, from the minute you walk through the front door to the tastefully styled decor you will know that you have nothing to do but unpack and unwind.
Located in the tightly held quaint village of Greenock, this home offers all that you have dreamed of. Boasting 4 bedrooms in total, King sized master bedroom with large walk in robe, executive ensuite with twin shower heads, guest queen size bedroom with en-suite located downstairs, and a further 2 queen size bedrooms located upstairs both with built in robes with views to the pool area and reserve.
There are 4 separate living areas, 2 upstairs and 2 down stairs, parents retreat with balcony and a designated kids zone between the bedrooms.
Black butt floorboards through out the downstairs living areas add to the quality feel of this home.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons and is a entertainers delight incorporating open plan living room, study nook and a large walk in pantry with bench space and plenty of storage.
Limestone paving to the Alfresco and pool area with easy care lush gardens.
The outstanding features of this home will excite the most discerning buyer.
Internal features of the home include:
• 4 Bedrooms, all of generous size
• Master bedroom with ensuite, his and hers shower rose, large walk-in dressing room
• Guest downstairs bedroom with ensuite
• Bedroom 3 and 4 with built in robes
• Main upstairs bathroom including spa bath
• Upstairs laundry chute
• Laundry with ample custom built cabinets
• Large open plan living/dining room
• Grand sized formal lounge area
• Extra wide stairwell
• Upstairs lounge/parents room with access to balcony
• Modern kitchen, Caesarstone bench tops, glass splash back, quality stainless steel
• Large walk in pantry
• Quality carpets and timber flooring throughout
• Designer window treatments
• Ducted Reverse Cycle with individual zone control
• NBN connection
• Security system
External features include:
• 7.2 KW solar system
• 25,000 ltr rainwater plumbed to house
• Salt chlorinated, heated swimming pool with stylish glass fencing
• Double garage 6.00m x 5.90m with auto panel lift door and rear roller door access
perfect for the caravan or trailer
• Additional shedding 4.00m x 6.00m
• Established gardens with automatic watering system to lawns and garden
• Quality sandstone pavers
• Amazing undercover alfresco area
• Rear views to reserve with walking tracks
5 George Angas Drive, Greenock could be your forever home. Please contact agent for a viewing.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.