Lifestyle opportunity with Vineyards and a large modern home….
House - PENRICE SA
Located on a rural allotment on the edge of the township of Angaston in the Barossa Valley, this lifestyle property offers not only space for a growing family, but the opportunity to tend to your own vineyard….
Offering 5 bedrooms (yes 5) as well as three living areas and 2 bathrooms this home has recently undergone stylish upgrades and improvements.
Why we love this property and you will too:-
• Newly installed laminate floating floors throughout
• Freshly painted throughout in neutral tones
• Brand new carpets throughout all bedrooms and front living area
• 5 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Evaporative ducted cooling as well as ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and a slow combustion heater
• Newly installed block out blinds throughout
• Modern and stylish kitchen which features:
• Caesar Stone waterfall benchtops
• Double fridge space with plumbing
• Large walk in pantry with automatic light, charging station for appliances as well as room to store all your Thermomix and cooking appliances
• Induction cooktop with large electric “Belling” oven (these can be used as 3 independent ovens)
• Miele integrated dishwasher
• HÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€’ÃÆ’Ã¢€’ÃÆ’Ã’Ã¢€’ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€’ÃÆ’¢€’ÃÆ’Ã’Ãâ€’ÃÆ’Ã¢€’ÃÆ’Ã’¢€’¤fele soft closing drawers
• Under bench/pull out waste bin and recycling bin
• Under bench storage for the microwave
• Open plan kitchen dining and second living area
• Dining area which features great 2 pac storage solutions as well as built in wine racks
• Double garage with concrete flooring, power and lighting
• Large free run chook enclosure as well as night time secure pen
• Master bedroom with ensure and walk in robe
• 48,000 litres (approx.) of rainwater plumbed throughout the home including the toilets
• Built in play equipment and trampoline
• Great undercover outdoor entertaining area, which adjoins both the second and third living areas and allows for a second plumbed in fridge
This is a lifestyle property that offers you the opportunity to unwind, enjoy the space, peace and quiet as well as being close to all of the amenities of the local townships of Angaston, Nuriootpa and Tanunda. With so much to offer contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884 for further information.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.53 hectare
- Floor Area is 220 m²
- 4 Garage