Affordable living in Angaston
House - ANGASTON SA
Originally built in 1930, this beautifully updated and modernised maisonette sits within a small group of workers cottages originally built for the ICI Quarry Employees just a short walk from the Angaston Oval and main street.
Having undergone recent and extensive renovations, this property allows you to just move in and enjoy.
Features of the property include:-
– Newly upgraded kitchen with plenty of clever built in storage solutions
– Electric Westinghouse oven/cooktop and dishwasher
– Modern bathroom with shower, toilet, basin, further storage solutions and floor to ceiling tiles.
– 2 large bedrooms with newly installed built in robes, overhead fans, and polished wooden floorboards. The addition of a 3rd bedroom/study or 2 second living area with a pocket door for privacy is also located at the rear of the home.
– Open plan living/dining and kitchen area with great natural light throughout
– Secure single car garage and undercover carport (UMR)
– Undercover entertaining area
– Landscaped low maintenance gardens with large established trees for privacy and shade
– Separate updated laundry
– Second garden shed for further storage
For further information in relation to this property in the heart of Angaston, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 478 m²
- Open Parking Spaces