Renovated home, perfect for nature lovers........
House - PENRICE SA
Settled into the side of the hillside and offering a modern 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home this property will allow you the space to keep animals, enjoy the local wildlife, grow your own fruit and veggies with a view that you will love……
Surrounded by other rural allotments along Breakneck Hill Road, you will enjoy the peace, quiet and space that a property of this size offers.
Having undergone major renovations over the last couple of years, this house oozes stylish upgrades and neutral decor throughout that seamlessly blends the original home with the new modern extension.
Offering a versatile floor plan that gives families room to move, this property will give you more than just a lifestyle to enjoy nature….
Further features of this home include:-
– 3 living areas
– open plan kitchen/dining area with views overlooking the rear yard and undercover entertaining area.
– 5 bedrooms with built in robes
– 2 modern bathrooms with plenty of storage
– Ability to divide the rooms/spaces with internal doors
– 2 large paddocks, 1 with stables/animal shelter and water
– Undercover carport with ample room to store your caravan as well as a second carport UMR
– Entertaining/deck area at the front of the home to enjoy the views
– Large fenced paddocks/areas for dogs
– Solar panels
– Small yard with animal shelter
– New hot water system and new enviro cycle
– Ride on lawn mower and trailer included with sale
This immaculately presented home offers you not only the ability to live within the township of Angaston, but experience the space that a property like this can offer. This one is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
To arrange your private inspection or for further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.