Looking for lifestyle property with great shedding......
House - ANGASTON SA
** NEW PRICE **
A new lifestyle awaits!!
Located on a large 1.661 HA or 4.10 Acres (approx), this property nestles between the rolling Penrice hills and enjoys stunning views which overlook the valley floor and surrounding properties.
Offering the versatility of a floor plan which can easily be adapted for both families and retirees alike, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home also offers a HUGE amount of shedding, ideal for tradesmen with easy access and height clearance for vehicles, caravans and boats. A rear tree lined paddock with historic stone fence, includes an orchard and is perfect for grazing sheep.
The main living area is light bright and welcoming with neutral laminate floating flooring that runs throughout which allow for easy maintenance and comfort all year round. Views from every window can be enjoyed as you move throughout the home!! New curtains are also a further feature, this home is ready for you to move in..
The kitchen has recently been renovated and gives this home the WOW factor!! With modern and elegant fixtures and fittings as well as waterfall stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, stainless steel appliances, and a large island bench, this kitchen has so much storage as well as a walk in pantry.
The second living area/study/4th bedroom is spacious and offers floor to ceiling built in cupboards, neutral floating floors and a sliding door giving easy access onto the verandah with its sweeping views or leads you out to the pool area (our vendors favourite area with uninterrupted views) – perfect for entertaining.
Further features of the property include:-
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• Above ground pool (10m x 5.5m inc. deep end) with Modwood decked area (perfect for entertaining)
• Games room UMR
• Modern upgraded laundry with lots of storage
• Large paddock with fruit trees
• Low maintenance yard and garden with room for a bonfire with friends.
• Two large rainwater tanks, supply ample water for the garden and fruit trees during summer.
• Workshop with pitched roof suitable for an automotive hoist – 10.5m x 10m (34 x 33 ft, approx) plus extension 5.3 m x 7m (17 x 23 ft, approx.) This large workshop space contains a loft for storage.
• Additional garden shed located near vegetable garden and chicken run 3.8m x 6.2m (12 x 20 ft approx.) Both sheds have concrete floor and power.
Private, quiet and walking distance to the Main Street of Angaston, local primary school and kindergarten. For sale due to relocation, the opportunity to purchase this lifestyle property is now yours.
For further enquiries or to arrange your private appointment – contact Sara La Nauze on 0407775951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.