Great location with rural views.......
House Sold - ANGASTON SA
Located centrally within the township of Angaston, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home sits on a unique block in a quite location with rural views.
Whether you are looking to renovate, invest or to purchase as your first home – this property offers the potential to update and modernise and capitalise on your investment.
This property also offers the opportunity for investors to see a great return with a high number of tenants looking for permanent rentals within the township of Angaston.
Further features of this property include:-
– Lockable garden shed
– Room to grow your own veggies (with a view)
– Walking distance to the Angaston Primary School, Kindergarten and main Street of Angaston to enjoy the local cafes, restaurants, 7 day supermarket, local shopping and medical facilities.
– New rain water tank
– Large open entrance (perfect for a study or play area for children)
– Open living area with rural views
– Separate kitchen/dine in area
For further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.