Great location with rural views.......
House - ANGASTON SA
Located within the township of Angaston – this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is affordable and ready for its new owners….
Whether you are looking for an investment property, a property to downsize to – or simply to purchase your first home, then this property you will love.
Sitting on the high side of the road and enjoying rural views that overlook the adjacent paddocks, this property offers a quiet location with a unique and private backyard.
Features of the property include:-
– Garden shed
– Room to grow your own veggies (with a view)
– Walking distance to the Angaston Primary School, Kindergarten and main Street of Angaston with its cafes, restaurants, 7 day supermarket and local shopping.
– New rain water tank
– Large open entrance (perfect for a study area, play area for children or formal dining)
– Open living area with views
– Separate kitchen/dine in area
To arrange to view the property for for further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.