Family home, packed full of features........
House Sold - NURIOOTPA SA
Located on a corner block and within walking distance of the main street in Nuriootpa, this solid family home offers privacy, space and room to move…….
Offering 3 large bedrooms, high ceilings,cork flooring and a modern upgraded kitchen with a Westinghouse wall oven, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher and walk in pantry, this is a home that you will love.
The open plan design of the home allows for a seamless flow between the kitchen, dining area and lounge areas. A R/C wall unit is located within the lounge area as well an oil heater which are the main sources of heating and cooling with the home.
Further features of the home include:-
– Easy side access with double gates
– Ceiling fans with lights in all bedrooms as well as dining area
– Pitched/paved undercover area with lighting and 2 fans (attached to main
roof) – perfect for entertaining.
– Single Garage with room to store your camper van or caravan
– Quiet location with secure, private and fenced yard
– Sand pit for children or grandchildren (this could also be used for a further vegie
– Fruit trees which include: peaches, plumcot (plum and apricot tree), cherries, pears,
lime tree, lemon and finger lime tree as well as room for a vegie patch.
This property is neat, tidy and ready for its new owners.
For further information or to arrange your private inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.