Stone home with side access and shedding......
House - PENRICE SA
Located within the township of Penrice just minutes from the main street of Angaston,this stone home offers a quiet lifestyle on a large corner allotment.
With low maintenance gardens and lovingly tended vegie patches, you will love what this property has to offer….
The entrance to this home offers a wide hallway that leads you through to the first of the living areas. Ducted evaporative cooling and an oil heater keep these front rooms comfortable all year round.
The separate dining area is centrally located within the home and ajoins both the second living/study area and the modern kitchen. The kitchen offers plenty of benchspace, storage, a gas cooktop, breakfast hutch and an electric oven as well as a dishwasher. This is a cooks kitchen!! Further walk in pantry space as well as room for extra fridges and freezers completes these spaces.
The wrap around second living area/sunroom enjoy a further two wall mounted r/c units and a slow combustion heater and is light filled.
The third bedroom/study/hobbies room is located at the rear of the home.
The bathroom is neat, tidy and functional and offers both a bath and shower – great for families or a retired couple.
Two further bedrooms are located at the front of the home, the master bedroom with its built in robes is the larger of these two spaces and offers views over the Penrice hills.
Further features within the home include:-
– Great undercover entertaining and fernery area – perfect for entertaining friends and family.
– 4.2m2 x 6.0m2 (approx) shedding as well as undercover carport
– Wood shed (with side access)
– Studio/second shed/storage area
– Fruit trees which include lemons, orange, apricot, x 2 pears, loquat, peaches x 2, plum and nectarine trees as well as sultana and lady finger table grapes.
– Solar panels & solar hot water
– Chicken coop
– Tiered garden
– Second outside toilet.
This could be your new home……
For further enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.